The Children’s Link Society is known and valued for offering resources, information, connections and hope to families and professionals caring for children and youth with special needs. Children’s Link is staffed by a dedicated team, many of whom have lived experience with disability. Our resource database contains more than 1,000 community resources, enabling us to provide people with a comprehensive variety of service and support options. Through one-to-one conversations, support groups, workshops, and online networking opportunities, Children’s Link provides a safe, accepting environment for people to learn, share and connect.
Services we offer:
- One-one-one support
- Resource listings for services such as preschools, recreational activities, respite, counselling and more.
- Natural supports groups – coffee socials
- Assistance with adult transition supports (AISH, PDD & Guardianship applications)
- Support and assistance for families to apply for FSCD and Support agencies in Calgary.
- Resource Fairs and workshops
- On-line database
For more information, please visit us at our website: https://childrenslink.ca